- [Decarbonizing aviation: mission possible] – Episode 3: Aviation track record and roadmappar Léonella-Rose VENITUS
- [Decarbonizing aviation: mission possible] – Episode 2: Why is aviation so scrutinized? Growth and other global warming effectspar Léonella-Rose VENITUS
- [Decarbonizing aviation: mission possible] – Episode 1: How much CO2 does aviation emit?par Léonella-Rose VENITUS
- Airline and environmental topic: how a fuel efficiency software can be helpful?par Léonella-Rose VENITUS
- Air Caraïbes and French Bee become Green Pilot® certified airlinespar Léonella-Rose VENITUS
Social media news
Green Pilot, the first movement of collective action for #sustainable #aviation. Organizing the 1st eco-piloting challenge in the world! 🌍✈️🌳 #GreenPilot
Did you know ?
By 2050, net aviation carbon emissions will be half of what they were in 2005.
The #aviation industry is working hard to reduce its #impact. An effort to support while waiting for the total #decarbonization of aviation ✈️🌍💚
After Hong Kong in 2015 and Miami in 2017, we’re opening a new office in Montreal!🎉 This new location will allow us to maintain a close relationship with our growing customer base in the Americas and support our local activity 👉 https://hubs.ly/Q01b6vqx0